Monday, June 06, 2005

Catching up

Been a while since I've posted. Not too much going on until today. Apple and Intel? More on that later.

First, work has been hectic. Purchased Tiger for my aging iMac (800 mHz G4) and it has infused some new life into the little computer that could. Wrting this right now on a blogging widget for Dashboard.

Been playing WoW exclusively and loving it. Just got a GeForce 6600GT for the Linux box. Working great.

Big news today. Apple switching to Intel. Couldn't believe the rumors when I heard the last week and I almost still can't believe after I heard it from the horse's mouth. They need to nail this thing or it's going to cost them dearly. In the end, if it makes Macs more affordable for the masses then I'm all for it. That's all for now.

No comments: