Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vista Beta 2 Thought Stream

I love the new Aero UI. I thought the transparency would kill the experience, but, rather, it actually adds to the experience.

System Restore will take down even the most formidable hard drives in a matter of hours. It seems like every time you click something, a restore point is made. Does anyone know of a way to limit the amount of drive space used by System Restore like you can in XP?

Aero is awesome.

Search seems to find things really fast. I don't know if it's as fast a Spotlight yet, but this is also a beta.

I can't play any of the games I've installed for more than 10 minutes without hard freezing of my system.

Sidebar would benefit from a "slide out" feature a la Google Desktop.

More to come...

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: